Chicago Nanny Contracts
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Nanny Contracts and other Nanny topics.
What should I put in a Chicago nanny contract?
Before you consider hiring a Chicago nanny, you should consider using a nanny contract. While there may be several nanny agencies servicing the Chicago area, you can protect your rights and the rights of your nanny by using a nanny contract. Nanny contracts typically cover topics, such as:
- Live in or live out nanny services-You should determine this beforehand.
- Nanny salary-Your nanny's salary should be expressly outline in the nanny contract.
- Employment hours-Your nanny should have set working hours.
- Vacation time-You and your nanny should discuss when and how long her vacation will be.
- Paid leaves-You may choose to give your nanny extra paid leave on top of her vacation.
- Overtime pay-If you require your nanny to work overtime, you must pay her.
- Expected duties-These duties should be clearly spelled out in the nanny contract.