Questions To Use When Finding a Nanny
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Find a Nanny and other Nanny topics.
What questions should I use when finding a nanny?
Before you begin the process of finding a nanny, you should make a list of questions that you want answered. These questions can be used whether you do an independent search or use a nanny agency to help you find a nanny.
- Do you want a live-in or live-out nanny?
- How often will your nanny need to work? Break this down by days and hours per week.
- What services will your nanny be expected to provide? Will she also be required to do housework, or will her primary duties only involve taking care of your children?
- How much money are you willing to pay for a nanny? You'll need to decide how much you can afford based on the amount of work the nanny will be expected to perform.
- What is the going rate for live-in or live-out nannies in the area? You should be prepared to pay around the same amount that other nannies are paid.
- What qualifications should the nanny have? Do you value formal training over experience?
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.