Choosing a Nanny Service
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Nanny Services and other Nanny topics.
How do I choose a nanny service?
With the influx of on-line nanny services, as well as the wide range of nanny services available all over the country, choosing a nanny service can be a daunting task. Just as you will need to interview your nanny before hiring her, you should also interview a nanny service before signing with them. The following questions will get you started.
- How long has your company been in the nanny placement service?
- What is your ratio of nanny/family placement per month?
- What is the success rate of your company?
- What fees are involved in using your nanny service?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do you recruit for your company?
- What training do you offer?
- What type of follow-up support program do you have?
- How do you check nanny references?
- Do you do background checks?
- Can I talk to some references about your company?
- Is your company licensed, and does it hold any professional memberships?