Responsiblities of a Nanny Service
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Nanny Services and other Nanny topics.
What are the responsibilities of a nanny service?
Although the duties and practices of a nanny service may differ in some policies, a nanny service usually involves the following:
- Collecting a fee-In most cases, this fee is non-refundable whether a successful placement of a nanny has occurred or not.
- Conduct interviews-Interviews are conducted to build profiles on the employing families and the nannies.
- Advertise and recruit-It is the responsibility of the nanny service to advertise and recruit to expand their available nanny database.
- Screen nanny candidates-This may involve interviews, background checks, and reference checks as well.
- Referrals-Nanny services should make the initial referral of a nanny to an employing family after the interviews and background checks have been made.
- Feedback-A nanny service will usually want feedback from the family regarding the first interview session with the nanny.
- Collect fee-The money that will be charged for the completion of a match is usually collected after the nanny begins the job.
- Check-ups-A nanny service should check back periodically with both the family and the nanny in regards to the working relationship.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.