Finding a Live In Nanny
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Live in Nannies and other Nanny topics.
live in nanny, live in nannies, live in baby sitter
You've discovered that you need a live in babysitter or nanny, and you don't know where to begin looking. You actually have several options.
- Begin your search for a live in nanny by talking with friends, relatives, and neighbors. Let them know that you are looking for a live in baby sitter to care for your children. They may know the perfect live in nanny for your family!
- Talk to the parents of children at day cares, play groups, and your church. Ask your pediatrician if he can recommend anyone.
- Talk with someone who already has a live in nanny. Chances are her nanny may know someone else who is searching for a family.
- Advertise in your local classifieds, church bulletin, community newsletter, and any other publication, including the Internet.
- Obtain a post office box and separate e-mail account set aside for potential live in nannies to respond to.
- Visit a local nanny agency, or search for an agency that represents live in nannies on the Internet.